Business Bootcamp for Wonder Women is THE professional women’s bootcamp that covers ALL facets of social media, marketing, business and technology. We have 30 information packed sessions, hands-on workshops and panels for attendees to choose from…. Speakers are being confirmed AS we speak but this IS going to be big!
Over 600,000 new businesses are started each year in the United States and it’s becoming more important for professional women to network and be trained in forum that specifically outlines the steps to build, manage and sustain a business and brand, showcases innovative and new technology, and one that brings together women from varied backgrounds and interests.
Who should attend?
- Women business owners & executives
- Attorneys, doctors, service providers with 1-10 employees
- Small business owners
- Professional Bloggers
- Professional women interested in networking with over 150 other professionals
Here is a sampling of some of our 30 educational sessions:
- 7 Steps To Making A Book Your Next Business Card
- Rock your marketing on a shoestring budget with Video (taught by 2 reporters!!)
- Mindmapping – the long lost tool for business owners sanity
- Panel: Business is Booming so why do I feel broke?
- Say goodbye to empty coffee dates – how to use Skype for effective business meetings.
- What is a QR code and why do I need one?
- LinkedIn for actually generating business
- Facebook, Fan Pages and FBML, Oh My!
- How to become THE Expert with actual authority in your niche
- Learn to leverage YOUR creative genius and turn your ideas into assets
- How to turn prospects into paying customers
- Workshop – Want more email opens? Use Bolder Headlines!
- Selling the Room: How to Develop a (Persuasive) Sales Presentation
- Dynamic, Magnetic, Memorable: How to stand out in a sea of networkers
- The New Handshake – Using Social media for sales and actual lead generation
- Panel – When do you actually need to hire an attorney and what can you DIY using online resources
- Panel – Virtual IS the new reality – How to leverage co-working, virtual service providers and other new reality tools.
AND MUCH MORE. We are updating the NEWS section and SCHEDULE daily.
Our 2011 event will cover an arrangement of topics, which includes:
- Social media marketing & management
- How to leverage tools, like Skype, for effective business meetings
- Mobile apps, mobile marketing & how to use smart phones for increased productivity
- Small business accounting & legal management
- Secrets to successful business development & sales
- Showcase innovative and creative tips and tools in public relations, marketing and networking